Stats you should know about Online Reputation…
- 50% of executives believe they believe that online reputation management should be addressed but only 15 actually do anything about it.
- 84% of marketers believe that building trust will be the primary focus for marketing efforts in the future.
- More and more large companies are hiring full time online reputation managers.
- Four of five people state that they have received advice via social media regarding what products or services to purchase
- 31% of employed Internet users have searched on line for information about coworkers, professionals, call leagues or business competitors.
- 12% of employee and adults say that the need to market themselves online as part of their job
- 78% of consumers Trust Peer Recommendations while only 14% Trust Advertising
- According to a study by the world economic forum, on average, more than 25% of a company’s market value is directly attributed
- 87% of executive’s rate managing reputation risk as more important than other strategic risks
- 41% of companies that experience and negative reputation event report reported a loss of brand value and revenue
#onlinereputation #onlinereputationmanagement #reputation #reputationmanagement