BY PROVIDING INFORMATION TO US, YOU ARE OPTING IN TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM US, AND ALLOWING US TO USE SUCH INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS.
- Communications: By submitting Your email address, You consent to receiving emails from Us, Affiliates, and Service Providers, and the respective agents, employees, assigns, and representatives of each. By submitting Your phone number, You are electing to, and agree to, receive communications from Us including via text messages and push notifications to your device(s). These communications may be delivered by a third party. Standard text message charges applied by Your telephone carrier may apply to text messages we send. You can always opt-out of certain communications by contacting us.
i. Maintain your settings and preferences;
ii. Identifying users and account maintenance;
iii. Keeping the Platform secure;
iv. Personalizing Your experience and interaction with the Platform;
v. Improving the Platform and Services; and
vi. Measuring and analyzing how the Platform and Service is used;
Your browser or device may allow You to block or otherwise limit cookies.
3. Use of Your Personal Information. We use your personal information:
A. To operate, maintain, and improve Our Website, Service, and offerings from Affiliates and Service Providers, as well as improving security and backup protection;
B. To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages to You;
C. To communicate about products and services; and
D. To provide and deliver products and services at Your request.
4. We share your personal information our Affiliates and Service Providers so that you can obtain the travel products you seek. We may also share your personal information when:
A. We do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, that involves the sale or transfer of all or a part of Our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
B. We must, for legal, protection, and/or safety purposes when required or advisable under the law, and to comply with laws we are subject to. We may share information to protect Our rights and property, including enforcing our agreements, policies, and Terms. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us, or as is necessary to provide the Service to You, including by measuring, analyzing, and understanding the usage of the Platform and Service; and to tailor content and personalize Your experience on the Platform, including saving Your account information and preferences.
5. Protecting your information. We store electronic records in secure, limited-access servers; electronic data is stored behind secured encryption access; we use technological tools like firewalls and passwords; and we ensure our employees are trained on the importance of maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal and shared professional information. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, however, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, organizational, or managerial safeguards. We use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number.
6. For Users in the EU: Lawful Bases for Processing. We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have a lawful basis to do so. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given it), contractual necessity (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g., to deliver Services you have requested)), and legitimate interests. Where we process data based on consent, you provide your affirmative consent upon signing up on our Website. We will rely on legitimate interests as a basis for data processing only where the processing of your data is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
At any time, You can withdraw consent by contacting Us as set forth below, but that will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal. Where We rely on legitimate interests, You have the right to object.
7. Minors. Our Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to create an account or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to us, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible after notification. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
8. Updates: We may modify this Policy at any time for any reason. If the Policy is modified, to the extent reasonable and practicable, You will be notified via the Platform, email, text message, or other means. Any changes We make to the Policy may take effect immediately. If You continue to access the Platform after We provide notice, Your continued access to and use of the Platform shall affirm Your consent to be bound by the modified Policy. You consent to receiving electronic communications or notifications regarding modifications to the Policy by any means, including email and via text messages to Your mobile device. You are advised to check this Policy frequently for any updates.